- A natural medicine that has been used as a brain tonic for over 2000 years
- For the maintenance and improvement of brain and higher order cognitive functions including memory, learning ability, information processing and concentration
|Extracts equiv. to dry Bacopa monierra (Brahmi)
(equiv. of Bacopa monierra whole plant dry)
- May improve brain function
- Bacopa standardised to contain a high level of bacosides (the active constituents of bacopa, responsible for its effect)
- Easy-to-swallow capsules
- One month’s supply in each pack
- In blister form, ensuring product integrity
Bacopa monierra (Brahmi)
- Enhances memory, learning, concentration and mental alertness
- Reduces anxiety and stress (which are normally associated with reduced memory retention)
- Supports normal brain and nerve function
Recent clinical studies  conducted in Australia have shown that bacopa:
- Significantly increases the retention of new information
- Improves higher order cognitive processes including learning ability, information processing and long-term memory
- Assists in reducing anxiety levels in patients with anxiety neurosis
Having been used traditionally in Ayurvedic medicine as a brain tonic for thousands of years, recent clinical studies have confirmed bacopa's effectiveness in promoting health, improving memory and intellect.
 Nathan PJ, Clarke J, Lloyd J, Hutchison CW, Downey L, Stough C. The acute effects of an extract of Bacopa monniera (Brahmi) on cognitive function in healthy normal subjects. Human Psychopharmacology 2001; 16: 345-351.
 Stough C, Lloyd J, Clarke J, et al. The chronic effects of an extract of Bacopa monniera (Brahmi) on cognitive function in healthy human subjects. Psychopharmacology 2001 (Published online 8.6.2001: www.netresources.com.au/health/brahmi.pdf)
Adults: 2 capsules daily;
Children (12 and under): 1 capsule daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional
60 capsules/blister box
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.