More than twice the amount of DHA (essential for brain development and function) than normal fish oil.
- Support cognitive/brain functions, memory, attention/concentration [IQ], and emotional intelligence [EQ]. For early learning, child development and performance.
- Supports immune system, helps alleviate the occurrence and symptoms of allergy.
- Helps support healthy eye functions.
- Containing essential Omega-3 fatty acids that may support healthy birth weight and gestation.
- Helps maintain healthy or normal triglycerides in the blood of healthy people.
- Anti-inflammatory. For the management of inflammation and joint swelling and mobility associated with arthritis.
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)*
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)*
(*From Fish oil – natural (Tuna) 1000mg
equiv.to total Omega-3 marine triglycerides 320mg)
- Containing 1000mg of (tuna) fish oil with a high level of the omega-3 fatty acid, Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 260mg (essential for brain and eye development).
- Delicious Chewable softgel capsules, NO fishy taste, easy for administering to young children - no messy or difficult measuring involved.
- 100% natural colorants.
- Beneficial to many groups, including growing children, pregnant women, breastfeeding women, the elderly.
Fish Oil (Tuna)
Fish oils are a rich source of essential omega-3 fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Of all the omega-3 fatty acids, DHA is the most important for brain and visual development and function. Fish oil from tuna has the highest concentration of DHA than that of normal fish oil (26% DHA vs 12% DHA, respectively). While containing a large amount of other omega-3 fatty acids, plant-based oils (flaccid and canola) contain no DHA . The body is able to convert some of the other omega-3 fatty acids to DHA, but studies show that the conversion is minimal and the only way to increase DHA levels in the body is by a good source of DHA, like tuna fish oil.
Clinical studies have shown omega-3 supplements with a good source of DHA can significantly improve early brain development and function compared to control placebo supplements (when given either; during pregnancy, breastfeeding or early childhood). Supplementation showed to have a beneficial effect in areas of learning, intelligence (IQ), memory, attention/concentration, behaviour, problem solving, motor development and coordination and visual acuity.
Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA supplementation can also support immune development and function. Clinical studies show that omega-3 supplements can reduce the risk of allergies and atopic diseases (food allergies, hayfever, eczema) as well as asthma, upper respiratory tract infections and bronchiolitis in young children.
Children (or infants of mothers) who do not eat fish/seafood on a regular basis are at risk of omega-3 deficiency which can lead to many problems associated with learning and behaviour, memory, vision, developmental disorders and a compromised immune system.
To read more about this product, click here
Dosage/How to use:
- For young children who can not chew (6 months-3 years): 1 capsule daily, puncture the capsule with a toothpick or fork then squeeze the content onto food, a teaspoon, or directly into mouth;
- For children who can chew (≥4 years): chew 1 capsule daily.
- For Adults including Pregnant & Breastfeeding women: chew 1 capsule daily;
or as directed by a healthcare professional.
30 chewable capsules / bottle
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.